- 1 A Comparison of the Best Kitchen Faucets
- 2 The 8 Best Kitchen Faucets For Your Home
- 2.1 1. Gimili Commercial Faucet – Best Rated Kitchen Faucet
- 2.2 2. American Standard 4175.300.075 – Colony Soft Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- 2.3 3. Fapully Commercial Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet – Best Budget Kitchen Faucet
- 2.4 4. WEWE Single Handle Arc Brushed Nickel Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
- 2.5 5. Delta Faucet Kate Single-Handle Faucet – Best Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- 2.6 6. Hotis Home Pull Down Prep Sprayer
- 2.7 7. Aimadi Contemporary Kitchen Sink Faucet
- 2.8 8. Everflow 17188 Kitchen Faucet– Best Affordable Kitchen Faucet
- 3 Keys to Consider When Buying a New Kitchen Faucet
- 4 Why Buy a Kitchen Faucet?
- 5 Conclusion
You need to get a kitchen faucet to help you with many functions you often take care of in your kitchen. Fortunately, there are some appealing kitchen faucets out there that you can utilize for your needs today. These options among the best kitchen faucets are helpful choices that are suitable for your needs and provide you with the best setup possible for getting the water source that you need prepared right and effortlessly.
A Comparison of the Best Kitchen Faucets
|Model||Finish||Handle Style||Water Pressure (minimum in bars)|
|Gimili Commercial Faucet||Nickel||Metal lever||0.5|
|American Standard 4175.300.075 Colony Soft Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet||Brass||Metal lever||0.8|
|Fapully Commercial Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet||Nickel with zinc alloy handle||Base lever plus nozzle lever at the tip||0.5|
|WEWE Single Handle Arc Brushed Nickel Pull Out Kitchen Faucet||Brushed nickel||Bar handle with three-way control at the tip||0.8|
|Delta Faucet Kate Single-Handle Faucet||Chrome||Bar handle plus separate dispenser||0.5|
|Hotis Home Pull Down Prep Sprayer||Bronze||Metal lever||0.5|
|Aimadi Contemporary Kitchen Sink Faucet||Brass||Metal lever||0.3|
|Everflow 17188 Kitchen Faucet||Chrome||Two levers for hot and cold||0.5|
The 8 Best Kitchen Faucets For Your Home
1. Gimili Commercial Faucet – Best Rated Kitchen Faucet
This first choice for a faucet is a model that comes with a pull-down sprayer. The unit comes with a nickel finish and a metal lever.
You can produce different modes for all your needs, including a stream mode for washing off foods and a spray mode for rinsing off dishes. The design comes with a brass spout that moves water out quite well without being hard to use.
The lever also ensures you can get hot and cold tones that are easy to handle. The single lever design is easy to follow without being complicated.
The rotating head on the faucet adds a good touch. The flexible design is similar to what you might find out of a larger faucet in a commercial kitchen, but fully repurposed for use in your home. sell my house
It does not take much time for you to get the faucet installed. The one-hole installation setup makes it easy to secure the link up. A three-hole installation may also work with a deck plate if needed. The versatile layout of this setup makes for a suitable product for your use when working with a faucet for any needs you have.
- Easy to switch from one water mode to the next
- The ceramic cartridge produces a solid setup for handling water
- The swivel spout offers a better range of motion
- Tough to control the power at times
- The lock feature makes it hard to use
2. American Standard 4175.300.075 – Colony Soft Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
The simplified design of this American Standard model is a good choice to see. The brass body offers a firm design that resists corrosion while offering a nice shine that fits in well with darker surfaces in your kitchen.
A ceramic valve is included for keeping the faucet from dripping. The valve is tested to work for more than a million cycles and will keep on working all the way through.
The sprayer is a pull-down model that features a push button setup that moves out around the faucet. The design is convenient for moving the head to different dishes and for cleaning various surfaces as needed.
The metal lever also helps you switch the water from hot to cold in moments. The simple design offers a convenient layout that is not hard to use and gives you a better grip.
An eight-inch reach is included from the base to help you with using the water with ease when you stretch the nozzle out. The head can also be positioned in different angles without pulling the tip out all the way.
- The simplified design adds a nice tone for your use
- The nozzle can kink up at times
- The spray head does not always retract when done
- The 20-inch length on the hose keeps the faucet moving around well
- The unit does not make lots of squeaking noises
3. Fapully Commercial Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet – Best Budget Kitchen Faucet
Another commercial model, the Fapully faucet is a pull-out unit that uses one handle for controlling both the volume of water and the temperature. The dock at the base part adds a useful design.
The top end includes a sprayer to help you with projecting water with ease. The sprayer can be configured by locking up the water at the top. The sprayer is very responsive for producing water in moments.
The 360-degree swivel body on the faucet adds a useful approach to washing foods and dishes. The ceramic disc valve was also helpful as that keeps the water from leaking out while taking care of foods.
The arrangement gives you the option to disable the spray nozzle at the top if you wish. You can also remove the nozzle and allow for a standard flow of water if you prefer or if you just need to wash off the spray nozzle after a bit. Putting that part back on should not be hard to do though.
- The sprayer at the end responds fast
- Uses a one-hole installation
- The neck comes with a holding material for your convenience
- Takes a while to move from hot to cold
- Hard water stains may appear on the surface if your water is not treated properly
4. WEWE Single Handle Arc Brushed Nickel Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
Your next option for a faucet is this WEWE model that features a tulip-like design with a bar handle. The spout is the most important feature in that the end uses a three-way spray setting. You can adjust the tip to use a stream or spray setting, or you can pause the water so it will not flow until you trigger the button once again. A single bar handle is all you need for controlling the temperature and intensity of the water.
You can install this WEWE faucet in moments. You would pull the hose down and link it to the water line. Only one hole is necessary for the installation process. Best of all, the effort can work in about an hour on average. No technical knowledge is needed for getting the installation to work to your liking.
The zinc alloy handle moves smoothly along the sink. The unit does not cause squeaking or any annoying sounds when being used. The added ceramic valve keeps the flow of water safe to prevent leakage from developing.
- The nickel surface resists rust and corrosion
- The spout swivels at a full 360 degrees
- Quick response on the control on the tap head
- The head is not too flexible
- Does not switch temperatures too quickly
5. Delta Faucet Kate Single-Handle Faucet – Best Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
The Kate model from Delta Faucet includes several innovations. To start, the tap on the faucet uses a magnet on the inside to snap the part into the faucet base. This ensures the head will not droop down or stick out of place from all that use.
The hose on that tap can go out for 20 inches from the base. This should be enough room to clean off many surfaces around your sink, including various things off of your dishes.
The rubber spray holes prevent residue from building up around the surface. This ensures that the tip can be cleaned off in moments.
The faucet set comes with a dedicated dispenser unit. You can utilize this with various soap materials for your convenience. The design is made to be similar to a bathroom sink of sorts, although you will have to watch for how you are replacing the soap inside that dispenser.
- Comes with supply lines for your convenience
- Easy to clean off
- Uses spray and stream options on the tap head
- The mounting system produce secure links without causing any possible leaks
- Needs three holes for a proper installation
- No way to tell when the soap dispenser runs out of the material
The refined look of this Hotis Home sink is attractive as it offers a beautiful bronze look. But the simplicity of the sink is the most popular point for users to note with this model. The sprayer uses a basic metal lever at the base, while the tap uses a two-part knob for a spray and a shower. The design is relatively simplified when compared with what you might find elsewhere, but the setup does offer a gentle approach that is easy to use without far too many parts involved.
The ABS plastic material on the sprayer head produces a clear and clean spray every time. The unit will not clog up with regular use. The lightweight design also ensures the material can be handled in moments.
The ceramic valve has been tested to work nearly half a million times. The unit will keep on activating the flow of water without producing any leaks while you try to use the sprayer.
- You can work with a one or three-hole installation
- The hose provides a 20-inch reach
- The sink tap can be moved by 360 degrees to get out of the way of your dishes as necessary
- The parts for installation are too small
- The bronze surface can tarnish if not cleaned regularly
The unique modern design of this Aimadi faucet features a useful design that includes a curved spiraling body on its top part. But while the curving feature adds a nice touch, the best part of this model is the useful two-part design.
The first part includes a traditional tap on the bottom that starts up after you turn the water on. The second is a flexible head that stretches out a few inches outward and can be triggered by using the push lever on its body. The head is designed to produce a firm arrangement for when you need to move the head around many spots.
The handle for the water pulls down and moves from one end to another in moments. The design improves upon how well you can get water to move out while also being easy to adjust from hot to cold in moments. The clean design of the look provides a simple approach to your water needs that is easy to manage.
- Works with many water pressure levels from 0.3 to 1.5 mpa
- The ceramic disc valve can handle hundreds of thousands of movements
- Works with a one-hole installation for easy use
- The brushed brass finish needs regular polishing
- The wire for the extension nozzle can kink up if not handled well
8. Everflow 17188 Kitchen Faucet– Best Affordable Kitchen Faucet
Your last of the options is this Everflow faucet that features a two-part setup that includes hot and cold knobs that are separate from each other and yet produce a consistent flow of water in moments. The design of the faucet includes a surface for handling water that is easy to support. The two-part setup includes is situated on a firm chrome base to produce a gentle surface that adds a nice touch.
The lead-free body includes a curving spout that moves out by a few inches over the sink basin. A separate spray hose is included on the side. The spray mechanism on that hose will immediately redirect the water from the main tap to that hose after the appropriate unit is pressed.
The quick flow of water produced by the faucet generates a more relaxed surface for personal needs. The design also includes a smooth surface that creates a distinct look worth sporting in your kitchen for the best cleaning needs possible.
- Offers a gentle flow of water at about 2.2 gallons per minute
- Easy to clean off the finish
- The side spray produces water quickly
- Needs three or four holes for installation depending on the use
- The hose feels short in length
Keys to Consider When Buying a New Kitchen Faucet
1. Look at how you are going to install the faucet.
The kitchen faucet may be installed with a series of holes in your faucet area. The holes are produced for linking up hot and cold water among other functions. A one-hole design is the easiest one to work with, although you can also find some models that come with three or four-hole layouts. Those more extensive ones are best for more complicated materials.
2. Review the handle design.
The design of the handle has to be made to be easy to handle and utilize. The handle should include a firm grip and layout that is easy to hold and use. Anything that makes it easy for you to go from warm to cold water always helps.
You also have to look at how many handles are used. Some models come with just one handle, although you may also find separate handles for hot and cold water.
3. See how the extension features work.
The extension feature on your faucet refers to the material you use for getting the sink head to move outward. This works for when you’re trying to wash off difficult dishes or anything that might have become too tough to handle with regular water pressure. The head on the extension feature can go out by a few feet and may include a magnet or other securing item to keep the unit in its place when you are not using it.
Don’t forget about how the extension head works with different water settings. These include settings for a stream or water for basic use of a stronger spray unit for heavier or hard-to-handle materials.
4. Review the finish.
You can find finishes in many forms as you look for an efficient faucet. The finishes may include several choices from nickel to chrome to bronze. Brass and stainless steel options are also popular choices to find. The finish should be not only appealing to the eyes, but also something that fits in well in your kitchen without being too unusual or hard to utilize.
5. Figure out any additional attachments and other features that may work.
Some attachments may include different items like a separate nozzle that is apart from the main water line. The nozzle provides you with extra help for many cleaning needs. You can also find some separate soap dispensing features, although you would have to watch for how you are going to add soap into that dispenser.
Also, some modern designs include special attachments like dedicated water heaters that can dispense hot water right away. This would require a more extensive installation process though, what with you needing a separate motor for producing hot water in moments.
Don’t forget that all those attachments will require different connections and links to various materials. Watch for how well the attachments are organized so you know what you will get out of the design.
6. Look at how the unit will be mounted to a surface.
You might find some kitchen faucets that come with deck-mount or wall-mount bodies. Most models are deck-mount units that allow you to link the faucet directly to the base of a counter. Others are wall-mount units that will link up directly to a wall near the sink basin. Look at how your faucet is organized so you know how the installation process works for your benefit.
Why Buy a Kitchen Faucet?
You need a kitchen faucet for various important reasons:
1. You need to use a faucet for when you’re washing your hands when preparing foods. You cannot use dirty hands for preparing those foods as the bacteria you transmit may harm the quality of the food.
2. The faucet is also needed for washing yourself off after preparing those foods. Handling raw foods, specifically meats, can be dangerous if any compounds spread around and are not cleaned off right.
3. A faucet can also be used for washing off produce. You can add the produce to a strainer and add water to allow the foods to wash off. The process is needed due to some produce items being kept in environments where dirt or pests might be present. The added use of chemicals in some farming processes have only makes washing off those foods all the more important to consider.
4. The faucet is also helpful for when you’re washing dishes. You can particularly use this when you have sensitive dishes that you cannot add into a traditional dishwasher and you need to wash them off by hand.
The best of the kitchen faucets of 2019 to see is the Gimili Commercial Faucet. The simple design of this faucet produces a firm design that is easy to handle in many situations. You can use the faucet for all your basic washing needs while still using a firm body that is easy to care for and clean off.
The unique commercial design of the Gimili faucet produces a multi-part setup for handling food that is easy to configure. The helpful handle setup on the extension nozzle is a big plus that makes it easier for you to get the materials you want to clean off handled right.
But no matter what faucet you choose, you will find that it is easy for you to get an effective faucet that is not all that hard to use. You have to see how an effective faucet can work for your needs and that you have a choice that adds a comfortable body for your washing needs. You will find when getting an effective faucet ready that it is not all that hard for you to wash things off with ease.